The second annual Music Tastes Good festival will be a weekend of music, food and art at Marina Green Park from Saturday September 30th through Sunday the 1st. Doors open at 11 a.m. the festivities run until 10:00 p.m. Tickets are available through Ticketfly.com
More info here: mtglb.co
Ween, Ride, Alvvays, Built To Spill, Of Montreal, Broncho, Diane Coffee, Halcones, Heaven 17, Joyce Manor, Juana Molina, L.A. Edwards, LEDFLOYD (Pigeon John + 2MEX + AWOL One), minihorse, The Natives, Protomartyr, Slaves, TV Heads, Vagabon, Vinyl Williams, Plus award-winning chefs from Long Beach and New Orleans in The Taste Tent!
Sleater-Kinney, Tune-Yards, Los Lobos, Dr. Octagon, Rhye, !!!, Bearcoon, Big Freedia, Brainstory, Dengue Fever, Digable Planets, Durand Jones & The Indications, Furcast, Hot 8 Brass Band, Jay Som, Los Master Plus, Old 97’s, Peaches, Rufrano, Y La Bamba, Plus award-winning chefs from Long Beach and New Orleans in The Taste Tent!
- All Ages Welcome.
- Ages 5 and under are free.
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
- Re-Entry available only to VIP pass holders.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All Sales are final.
- Rain or Shine.
- Lineup and set times subject to change.
- Festival ends at 10:00 pm on both days.
- RFID wristbands will be shipped at the beginning of September. You will receive an email notification that your wristband has shipped. Shipments will arrive within 7-10 days thereafter.
- Music Tastes Good will be operating on a cashless payment system using RFID wristbands. To pay for food, drinks and merchandise at our event, the only form of payment accepted at all vendor locations will be using your festival RFID wristband – you just double-tap to pay! It’s fast, simple, and super convenient. Wristbands may be “Topped-Up” with a credit or debit card before the festival, and with card or cash at the festival site.
- Music Tastes Good is not responsible for email notifications that are not received.
- All passes, including box office purchases, are subject to taxes and or services charges at checkout.